Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven, the Ideal Way to Barbecue Pizzas to Perfection
Italian Meatlovers Calzone with Pork, Chicken and Cheese Recipe
This savory Italian Meatlovers Calzone is stuffed with ground pork, cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables. It's ideal for a relaxing night in or a casual dinner party.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cook ground pork in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- Remove any excess fat.
- To the skillet, add the onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook the vegetables until they are softened.
- Stir together the cooked chicken and the skillet.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Cover one half of the dough with marinara sauce, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- Add the meat mixture, shredded mozzarella cheese, and sliced black olives to the sauce.
- Fold the remaining dough over the filling and crimp the edges to seal.
Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker
The Pizza Cookbook
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven
Genuine Pizza Cookbook
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza with Mozzarella and Mushrooms Recipe
Shrimp Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
Cherry Tomato Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
Chicago Style Vegetarian Deep Dish Pizza Recipe