Presto Pizzazz Rotating Oven, a Fun and Energy Efficient Way to Cook Pizzas
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza with Mozzarella and Mushrooms Recipe
The thick, crispy crust of this Chicago-style deep dish pizza is topped with gooey mozzarella cheese and savory mushrooms. Ideal for pizza night.
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the water and olive oil until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes on a floured surface, then place it in a greased bowl and cover with a cloth.
- Allow the dough to rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Roll out the dough and place it in a 9-inch deep dish pan that has been greased.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the dough, then top with the mozzarella cheese and sliced mushrooms.
- 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Deep Dish Pizza Accessories
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Night Cookbook
Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker
Let's Make Pizza Cookbook
Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker
Deep Dish Pizza Recipes
Parmesan Cheese Pizza with Sundried Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Salami Pizza Recipe
Tomato, Bacon and Cheese Pizza Recipe
Hawaiian Pizza with Peppers Recipe