Craft Pizza, a Comprehensive Cookbook on How to Make the Best Pizza Pies Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Calzones with BBQ Dipping Sauce Recipe
These mini calzones are ideal for a quick meal or snack. The pizza dough is stuffed with ooey melted cheese, mini pepperoni, black olives, and red onion before being baked until golden brown. The sweet and tangy flavor of the BBQ dipping sauce complements the savory filling.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make a rectangle out of the pizza dough and cut it into 8 equal pieces.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese, mini pepperoni, black olives, and diced red onion on each piece of dough.
- To make a pocket, fold the dough over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
- Brush olive oil over each calzone and top with garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika.
- 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Make the BBQ dipping sauce while the calzones are baking by combining the barbecue sauce with a pinch of garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Serve the calzones hot with a side of BBQ dipping sauce.
Augosta Pizza Stone
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Night Cookbook
Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker
Let's Make Pizza Cookbook
Thick Chicago Style Pizza with Tomatoes, Pepperoni and Cheese Recipe
Cheese Stuffed Pizza with Oregano Flakes Recipe
Deep Dish Pizza with Arugula Recipe
Basil and Cherry Tomato Pizza Recipe