Homemade Pizza Bible, an Authentic Guide to Cooking the Perfect Pizza Shipped Right to Your Door
Sliced Homemade Calzone with Cheese and Italian Sausage Recipe
This homemade calzone is stuffed with savory Italian sausage and gooey melted cheese and encased in a crispy crust. Ideal for a family dinner or a snack on game day.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the Italian sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool after draining any excess fat.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a thickness of about 1/4 inch on a floured surface.
- Cover the dough with the pizza sauce, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Over the sauce, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese.
- Cooked Italian sausage, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, Parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley are sprinkled on top.
- Brush the beaten egg around the edges of the dough.
- To enclose the filling, fold the dough over and press the edges together to seal.
Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker
Let's Make Pizza Cookbook
Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker
The Pizza Cookbook
Deep Dish Pizza with Arugula Recipe
Basil and Cherry Tomato Pizza Recipe
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza with Mozzarella and Mushrooms Recipe
Shrimp Deep Dish Pizza Recipe