Williams-Sonoma Pizza Night, a Convenient Cookbook of Great Pizza Recipes Shipped Right to Your Door
Three Cheese Pizza with Arugula, Capers and Olives Recipe
This Three Cheese Pizza with Arugula, Capers, and Olives is a tasty and simple pizza that is ideal for a quick dinner or entertaining guests. Three different cheeses, salty capers, and tangy Kalamata olives combine to make a flavor-packed pizza that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the pre-made pizza crust with the tomato sauce.
- Over the tomato sauce, scatter the mozzarella, Parmesan, and goat cheese.
- To the pizza, add the Kalamata olives and capers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Toss the arugula with olive oil while the pizza bakes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the arugula.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Presto Pizzazz Rotating Oven
Mastering Pizza Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Countertop Pizza Maker
Homemade Pizza Bible Cookbook
Flatbread Pinsa Pizza with Whole Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Green Olives and Tomato Italian Pizza Recipe
Purple Onion and Pulled Pork Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
Pork Tenderloin Cheese Pizza with Black Olives Recipe