Craft Pizza, a Comprehensive Cookbook on How to Make the Best Pizza Pies Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp Seafood Pizza with Mushrooms Recipe
This Shrimp Seafood Pizza with Mushrooms is a delectable and simple pizza that is ideal for seafood lovers. This pizza is irresistible because of the combination of shrimp, mushrooms, and melted mozzarella cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the pre-made pizza crust with the pizza sauce.
- Over the pizza sauce, scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the sliced mushrooms and cooked prawn.
- On top of the pizza, scatter the chopped green onions, fresh parsley, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Serve the pizza hot, sliced into pieces.
Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker
The Pizza Cookbook
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven
Genuine Pizza Cookbook
Sundried Tomatos with Black Olives, Feta and Arugula Pizza Recipe
BBQ Chicken Pizza with Black and Green Olives Recipe
Vegetable Medley Pizza with Olives and Red Peppers Recipe
White Sauce Pizza with Basil Leaves Recipe