Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker, the Perfect Indoor Grill to Making Fast Pizzas
Green Olives and Tomato Italian Pizza Recipe
This Green Olives and Tomato Italian Pizza is a tasty and simple pizza that is ideal for a quick dinner or weekend lunch. The flavor combo of tangy green olives, sweet cherry tomatoes, and fragrant basil is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- (220 degrees C).
- Place a baking sheet with the pre-made pizza crust on it.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edge.
- Over the tomato sauce, scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add the sliced green olives, cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown, in a preheated oven.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Genuine Pizza Cookbook
Craft Pizza Cookbook
Presto Pizzazz Rotating Oven
Mastering Pizza Cookbook
White Sauce Pizza with Basil Leaves Recipe
Basil Pizza with White Sauce Recipe
Thin Crust Vegetarian Pizza Recipe
Summer Sausage and Cheese Pizza Recipe