Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker, the Perfect Indoor Grill to Making Fast Pizzas
Mexican Style Pizza with Corn, BBQ Sauce, Onion and Peppers Recipe
This Mexican-style pizza is a tasty and simple way to spice up your pizza night. The unique flavor created by the combination of BBQ sauce, corn, onion, and peppers will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover the pizza crust with the BBQ sauce, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Over the sauce, scatter the corn, onion, and bell peppers.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve immediately.
The Pizza Cookbook
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven
Genuine Pizza Cookbook
Craft Pizza Cookbook
Hard Boiled Egg Pizza with Onions, Olives and Pepperoni Recipe
Cheddar and Mozzarella Pizza with Green and Red Peppers Recipe
Shrimp Seafood Pizza with Mushrooms Recipe
Sliced Prosciutto and Mozzarella Pizza Recipe