Craft Pizza, a Comprehensive Cookbook on How to Make the Best Pizza Pies Shipped Right to Your Door
Pepperoni Pizza with Chorizo Sausage Recipe
This delicious pizza combines classic pepperoni flavors with the bold flavor of chorizo sausage, as well as a variety of tasty toppings. It's the ideal meal for pizza night.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- (220 degrees C).
- Place a baking sheet with the pre-made pizza crust on it.
- Evenly spread the pizza sauce over the crust.
- Over the sauce, scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Over the cheese, arrange the pepperoni slices, chorizo sausage, black olives, green pepper, and red onion.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly, in a preheated oven.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing and serving.
Mastering Pizza Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Countertop Pizza Maker
Homemade Pizza Bible Cookbook
Augosta Pizza Stone
Green Olives and Tomato Italian Pizza Recipe
Purple Onion and Pulled Pork Hawaiian Pizza Recipe
Pork Tenderloin Cheese Pizza with Black Olives Recipe
Pizza With Pepperoni, Sausage, Peppers and Mushrooms Recipe