Hamilton Beach Countertop Pizza Maker, a Fun Way to Cook Pizzas at Home
Mediterranean Inspired Pizza with Shrimp and Olives Recipe
With this delicious prawn and olive pizza, you can experience the flavors of the Mediterranean. The flavors of tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, prawn, Kalamata olives, and sun-dried tomatoes will make your mouth water.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Brush the pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano.
- Cover the crust with tomato sauce, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled on top of the tomato sauce.
- On top of the cheese, layer cooked prawn, sliced Kalamata olives, and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly, bake the pizza.
- Remove from oven, cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Augosta Pizza Stone
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Night Cookbook
Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker
Let's Make Pizza Cookbook
Pepperoni Pizza with Chorizo Sausage Recipe
Eggplant and Feta Cheese Pizza Recipe
Neapolitan Pizza with Beef, Pepperoni and Mozzarella Recipe
Pizza With Pepperoni and Baked Onions Recipe