Craft Pizza, a Comprehensive Cookbook on How to Make the Best Pizza Pies Shipped Right to Your Door
Pizza with Shrimps and Champignon Mushrooms Recipe
On top of a crispy crust, this pizza is topped with succulent shrimp, earthy mushrooms, and gooey melted cheese. It's ideal for a quick weeknight meal or a fun pizza night with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place a baking sheet or pizza stone on top of the pizza crust.
- Combine tomato sauce, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Cover the pizza crust with the tomato sauce mixture.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled on top of the tomato sauce.
- To the pizza, add prawn and mushrooms.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish the pizza with chopped parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker
Let's Make Pizza Cookbook
Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker
The Pizza Cookbook
Neapolitan Pizza with Beef, Pepperoni and Mozzarella Recipe
Pizza With Pepperoni and Baked Onions Recipe
Italian Neapolitan Pizza Recipe
Hard Boiled Egg Pizza with Onions, Olives and Pepperoni Recipe