Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker, the Perfect Indoor Grill to Making Fast Pizzas
Thick Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
This Thick Deep Dish Pizza recipe is ideal for pizza lovers looking for a filling and delicious meal. The toppings are flavorful and filling, and the crust is thick and chewy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it in a deep dish pizza pan that has been greased.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce, leaving about 1/2 inch (1 cm) around the edges.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Pepperoni, green pepper, black olives, onion, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes are sprinkled on top.
- Dress with olive oil.
- 3035 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Deep Dish Pizza Accessories
The Pizza Cookbook
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven
Genuine Pizza Cookbook
Craft Pizza Cookbook
Deep Dish Pizza Recipes
Gourmet Pizza with Beef and Hot Peppers Recipe
Meat Lovers Pizza with Ham, Sausage and Pepperoni Recipe
Pepperoni Pizza with Salami and Basil on Top Recipe
Mushroom, Cheese and Black Olives Pizza Recipe