The Pizza Cookbook, a Convenient Collection of Pizza Recipes Shipped Right to Your Door
Pepperoni Pizza with Salami and Basil on Top Recipe
This Pepperoni Pizza with Salami and Basil on Top is a traditional pizza recipe that will satisfy all of your cravings. The combination of salty salami, spicy pepperoni, and fragrant basil results in a delicious and flavorful pizza fit for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230 degrees C).
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled on top of the tomato sauce.
- Arrange the pepperoni and salami slices on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden brown, in a preheated oven.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Homemade Pizza Bible Cookbook
Augosta Pizza Stone
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Night Cookbook
Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker
Green and Red Peppers with Onion and Olives Pizza Recipe
Pepperoni Pizza with Olives, Red Peppers, Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe
Mushroom, Olives and Green Pepper Pizza Recipe
Thinly Sliced Tomato and Pepper BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe