Mastering Pizza, a Convenient Cookbook Featuring the Art of Handmade Pizzas Shipped Right to Your Door
Deep Dish Mediterranean Pizza with Sausage and Bacon Recipe
This deep dish pizza features Mediterranean flavors as well as hearty meats like sausage and bacon. The combination of feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and black olives gives the pizza a tangy and salty kick.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- The pizza dough should be rolled out to fit a 9-inch deep dish pizza pan.
- Cover the dough with tomato sauce, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Season the sauce with oregano and garlic powder.
- On top of the sauce, layer cooked sausage and bacon.
- On top of the sausage and bacon, sprinkle with black olives, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly, bake the pizza.
- Allow a few minutes for the pizza to cool before slicing and serving.
Deep Dish Pizza Accessories
Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven
Genuine Pizza Cookbook
Craft Pizza Cookbook
Presto Pizzazz Rotating Oven
Deep Dish Pizza Recipes
Meat Lovers Pizza with Ham, Sausage and Pepperoni Recipe
Pepperoni Pizza with Salami and Basil on Top Recipe
Mushroom, Cheese and Black Olives Pizza Recipe
Tomato and Basil Pizzas Recipe