Pizzacraft PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven, the Ideal Way to Barbecue Pizzas to Perfection
Pepperoni Pizza with Olives, Red Peppers, Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe
This tasty pizza is piled high with flavorful toppings such as pepperoni, olives, red peppers, bacon, and mushrooms. It's ideal for a romantic night in or a fun family dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Arrange the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Distribute pizza sauce evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Pepperoni, black olives, red peppers, bacon, and mushrooms are optional.
- 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Mastering Pizza Cookbook
Hamilton Beach Countertop Pizza Maker
Homemade Pizza Bible Cookbook
Augosta Pizza Stone
Creamy Cheese and Mushroom Thin Crust Pizza Recipe
Pizza With Green And Red Bell Pepper And Cheese Recipe
Three Cheese Pizza with Arugula, Capers and Olives Recipe
Pepperoni Pizza with Chorizo Sausage Recipe